Friday 12 July 2024

Furballs looking forwards to Winter


 Furballs used to prefer cold than hot.  This series of dishcloth is inspired by furballs (have to say that no matter what or there could be consequences, lol) and revisiting the pine tree stitch I used last year.   This time I used the pine tree stitch and mixed with other stitch patterns to build up a winter scene.  I also engaged this pine tree stitch into different shapes and all have given me more inspiration for larger projects.



The first one to get published is Furballs`Winter Scene.  This is a combination of pine tree stitch and relief stitch forming a snowing day in a corner of the forest.  I gave a twist to this dishcloth by constructing a dome finish.  




I will add in more as more patterns in this series get published

Thank you for your support and meow meow again until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment